NJ Crush FC has the following goals:
- to continue to attract and retain the highest quality of professional training within the region
- to ensure that players are developed within the club using the four corner model of development
- to build a year-round soccer specific training facility with lighted fields and a top quality playing surface
- to provide a platform for female players to consistently compete on a regional, national, and international level.
- to create enhanced scholarship funding to lower the cost of the program to individual players suffering financial hardship and to allow access to players from all backgrounds
- to become “The Club” that all female players in the Northern New Jersey region look towards as the place to aspire towards their collegiate goals
- to ensure that all players within our club become lifelong lovers of the game
- Develop the necessary bonds between players and club officials (coaches, trainers, administrators) so that there is transparency, clarity, expectations and performance targets such that every stakeholder feels connected to the purpose and mission of the club
- Further develop our coaching and training staff to seek continuous improvement so that our players are able to stretch and achieve their potential and do it in such a way to develop future soccer leaders and ambassadors of the sport in Northern New Jersey and across the country.